Please wait...
The new tax tables have been released by the government and WILL be updated in Skyward. 
Please check with your tax advisor if you have questions as to how this affects you.  Our payroll and HR offices cannot offer you tax advice. 
You ONLY need to complete a new W-4 if you would like to change your withholding.  You may complete the 2017 W4 located on the HR web page to update your information or the 2018 W4 will be posted on the HR web page as soon as it becomes available.  It is currently in draft mode. 
Please send any updated forms to the attention of HR. 

© 2018 Skyward, Inc. All rights reserved.